If I Had My Child to Raise Over Again by Diane Loomans

If I Had My Child to Raise Over Again by Diane Loomans
If I had my child to raise all over again,
I'd do less correcting, and more connecting,
I'd take my eyes off my watch, and watch with my eyes.
I would care to know less and know to care more.
I'd take more hikes and fly more kites.
I'd stop playing serious, and seriously play.
I'd run through more fields and gaze at more stars.
I'd do more hugging, and less tugging.
I would be firm less often, and affirm much more,
I'd build self-esteem first, and the house later.
I'd teach less about the love of power and more about the power of love.

Sunday 9 May 2010

A MESSAGE ON MOTHER'S DAY

Salam,Dear Ummi,

A story for you,Mother

How wonderful is she that we seen. She did everything to us.She cook,she washes,she fold,she clean AND SHE PRAY TO US. She said in her du'a every year, every month, every week, every day and everytime..

"O Allah! Bless my love, my love,Iffah Nabiha...O Rabbi! Bless my dear, Ahmad Nabhan..O Rahmah! Bless my darling, Iffah Nadhila..O Rahiim!Bless my love, Ahmad Nusair forever,ever and ever.."

She wipes her tears. And said..

"O Allah! Thanks for giving me the rizk that can I let my children to eat everyday, and let me see my child...and met me patient to laugh when they did something that probably will hurt my feelings..O Allah...Give them health and receive them as your servant..Your soleh wa musleh slaves to you.."

Everytime that we saw her face, there is a light of a person who was always blessing by Rahman. Because of her hand, we can control ourselves from do something rude.From her face, will make us let our tears out..From her eyes, will destroy all of the Satan's strong to push ourselves into a bad behaviour.

Everytime..I wished to be an innocent person like her. She is my love. She is my heart. She is my strong. Without her,there is no myself at here..Nothing in my body...Nothing in my feel..

Now let me tell you who is her..

SHE, THE ONE THAT I'M PROUD IS YOU...MOTHER..

H4PpY m0tH3r'$ D4y..
M4y 4Ll4H Bl3$$ y0u 4Lw4Y$..

A story from,
Your lovely daughter.
Iffah Nabiha

No comments:

Post a Comment