If I Had My Child to Raise Over Again by Diane Loomans

If I Had My Child to Raise Over Again by Diane Loomans
If I had my child to raise all over again,
I'd do less correcting, and more connecting,
I'd take my eyes off my watch, and watch with my eyes.
I would care to know less and know to care more.
I'd take more hikes and fly more kites.
I'd stop playing serious, and seriously play.
I'd run through more fields and gaze at more stars.
I'd do more hugging, and less tugging.
I would be firm less often, and affirm much more,
I'd build self-esteem first, and the house later.
I'd teach less about the love of power and more about the power of love.

Wednesday 8 January 2020

TRIP TO MELBOURNE 3

On the other day, we continued our journey.  This time we been to one great place in Victoria, The Great Ocean Road (GOR).  It was a long way and we started our journey early in the morning. Nothing rushed, we did stop at several places OTW.

We stopped at Rip Curl store, I didn't familiar with this brand before. It is an outfit brand, here is the biggest store for this brand.  They got sports outfit and stuffs, knapsacks, caps and water sport outfits. Not really interested with the stuffs.  My husband got a cap for him and I grabbed two knapsacks for kakcik and Ucai.  We did take some pictures here, but I unfortunately I couldn't find any of them in the phone!

Our next stop was Cunningham Pier. It was noon and the sun was bright.  We been to washroom and take some pictures. Beautiful place, yes.


Charismatic leader....




Long way to go, but we never want to miss anything in the trip, we also stopped at Bird Santuary.  I am not sure what species the birds are, but its so beautiful.  




Kakcik and Ucai enjoyed feeding the birds in their palm, plenty of colorful birds and they were friendly.  Kids really enjoy and it was amazing!

Another stop was a Chocolate Factory. It was bigger and better than the one we been in Philip Island.  Colorful chocolates in the factory shop turned to beautiful photos, haha..

Kakcik help to advertise.....

Which one should I choose?

Open table.  Ayah belanja ….
I think this was our last stop before we arrived at the GOR gate. There was beautiful scenery along the road, the sky was blue and the sea was blue.  In Melbourne we rarely see clouds, the sky was always bright and blue.



Blue world...


SMSKB student is on the way to Great Ocean Road.....







And finally.........


Let our model present to you THE GREAT OCEAN ROAD.


Memorial Arch At Estern View
"The Great Ocean Road is permanent memorial to those who died while fighting in World War I carved in rock. Built by returned servicemen, it winds around the rugged southern coast and was a huge engineering feat ending decades of isolation for Lorne and other coastal communities.

Survey work began in August 1918 and thousands of returned soldiers descended on the area to start work. It was back-breaking work with no heavy machinery to help – only picks, shovels and horse-drawn carts.


On 26 November 1932 the route was officially opened by the Lieutenant Governor, Sir William Irvine. It was a sight to see with a procession of 40 cars and schoolchildren lining parts of the route."
One of the most iconic sights in Great Ocean Road

The broadwalks around the cliff tops which provide various viewing platforms



A couple of rocks jutting out of the ocean

Add caption


Our precious memory with Allahyarham Brother Yusuf, he met his God  few months after we left Melbourne.
May Allah give him His blessing and placed him in Jannah.  




No comments:

Post a Comment