If I Had My Child to Raise Over Again by Diane Loomans

If I Had My Child to Raise Over Again by Diane Loomans
If I had my child to raise all over again,
I'd do less correcting, and more connecting,
I'd take my eyes off my watch, and watch with my eyes.
I would care to know less and know to care more.
I'd take more hikes and fly more kites.
I'd stop playing serious, and seriously play.
I'd run through more fields and gaze at more stars.
I'd do more hugging, and less tugging.
I would be firm less often, and affirm much more,
I'd build self-esteem first, and the house later.
I'd teach less about the love of power and more about the power of love.

Thursday 26 December 2019

TRIP TO MELBOURNE 2



There were many beautiful places that we had been to in melbourne.  Brighton Beach was one of them. The beach was unique with small houses with multiple colors along the beach.

Wonderful scenery......
Nothing can do, just posing.
Wandering the city, our sight was captured by the victorian terrace.  Ohh I like this kind of house very much! Here some of our pictures.





We were told that they didn't allow the owner to do any renovation or change the design of the building.  Anyway they are free to do the interior decoration as the like.  This is to preserve the original victorian design as one of the Melbourne attractions.

The City Circle Tram is free and we can enjoy the sights of the Melbourne City.  It worth, and you can stop at any attraction you want and catch the next train to continue your journey.


Kakcik didn't miss the chance posing.....

Train Station, a historical building and Melbourne landmark

Melbourne City is sorrounded by the sea, and we had been to the beach.  Peace and nice weather in March.

VVIP....

Kakcik's style on the pier!

Ucai's and the fishing pools
We stop at a mosque in the city for fulfilling our prayer. Actually there are many mosques in Melbourne. It was definately different when we were in England which very difficult to find any mosque when we go for a trip.

This is my picture infront of the mosque.  The bouquets were from the personals and NGOs which they put at the door to express condolence to the victims in Wellington Mosque's Black Day.

The sympathizers were all from non muslims. 






They gave notes supporting and soothing.  They explained their disagree with the tragedy of gunfire which killed muslims prior to the Jumaat Prayer at the mosque. "All terrorism are deplorable....." among what they wrote.

Hadith from Prophet Muhammad SAW, Ali reported:  Maintain relations with those who cut you off, speak the truth even if it is against yourself, and be good to one who is evil to you."

Muslims are not terrorists, salam is everywhere, smiles is sadaqah. Islam bring peace to the world.



























No comments:

Post a Comment