If I Had My Child to Raise Over Again by Diane Loomans

If I Had My Child to Raise Over Again by Diane Loomans
If I had my child to raise all over again,
I'd do less correcting, and more connecting,
I'd take my eyes off my watch, and watch with my eyes.
I would care to know less and know to care more.
I'd take more hikes and fly more kites.
I'd stop playing serious, and seriously play.
I'd run through more fields and gaze at more stars.
I'd do more hugging, and less tugging.
I would be firm less often, and affirm much more,
I'd build self-esteem first, and the house later.
I'd teach less about the love of power and more about the power of love.

Tuesday 13 September 2011

SALTBURN- BY-THE-SEA

UCAI AND THE TRAIN


It 's 5th day of Hari Raya, and we decided to spend our time at Saltburn-by-the Sea, as the kids started school the week after. Saltburn is the right place actually for the family to have exciting fun, the kids were very  excited as they had chance to ride the donkey and be on trip in train, and more important, relaxing and peace of mind for mum and dad as well......


CLIFF LIFT OR CLIFF TRAMWAY WHICH LINKING THE TOWN AND THE PIER
At the top

Going down.........
Cliff lift to the seaside


just £1 for a single journey


An alternative - Staircase! So you can save your £1...or £4 for the six of us!


The pier


View from the pier

and....photo session....












my lovely little one...naughty and cheeky....















THE DONKEY RIDES....




















SALTBURN MINIATURE RAILWAY
It was about 15 minutes journey from the seafront through the Valley Gardens, Italian Gardens, Tea Lawn and Woodland Centre
waiting for the train..............


It's coming!!!..........watch Nusair, watch!!



cute little tiny diver...................


but then, he chose to be a passenger! so sorry.....










what's that Nusair??




Is that Thomas??.....Thomas with no face this time!


It's time to go! bye bye...see u later.....


AND MANY MORE..............


































































lovely one....nasi lemak!!








Time to go home, alhamdulillah, one of our nice journey and quality moment for the family. What's after? Get ready for the school kids! Iffah year9, Nabhan year7, Nadhila year4 and Nusair Reception, ohh!! It's a Big School, isn't it??  Good luck for every body.......

No comments:

Post a Comment